Many parents are confused and bewildered. Others have some clear ideas, but no clear, systematic plan. The Gospel-Driven Parenting Seminar provides parents with a solid, principled approach to raising children God’s way, from the cradle through the teen years.
The seminar focuses on:
• Bible-saturated, gospel-centered parenting
• Why children disobey: dealing with disobedience and rebellion
• How to open a child’s closed spirit
• Teaching a child to honor and appeal to authority
• Building loving, healthy relationships
• Much, much more!
7:00pm – 9:00pm – Session 1
9:00am – 11:30am – Session 2
11:30am – 12:15pm – Lunch (provided)
12:15pm – 2:45pm – Session 3
All sessions will be held at New Life Church.
To register, please email Mary Abel at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to register is November 6. The cost is $20 per family. Childcare will be provided.